Called To Serve

Called To Serve
I am so excited for this opportunity to serve the people in Ghana for the next 2 years! Hope you enjoy all the letters and pictures!

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Forward Pressing Forward


Hello All,
I love you guys. My companion, Elder Tolzmann, has been transferred to Adenta, the Area right next to Agbogba. I have been called to train again. This will be my third time training and I am excited. I am at the Mission Home now with my son, his name is Elder Wanjala from Kenya. He is awesome. It should be a great time together as we press forward in the work.

My companion would love some emails from you all, he doesn't have anyone to email from home, and his email is jackson.wanjala@myldsmail.net

I love you all. Life is good. Christ lives and He will always be waiting for us to return to Him.

Elder Bergeson



Baptisms in Asutsare


Meetings in Accra

Transfers and getting a new companion



No comments:

Post a Comment